By Jan Borchers (auth.), Wolfgang Nejdl, Judy Kay, Pearl Pu, Eelco Herder (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the fifth foreign convention on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based structures, AH 2008, held in Hannover, Germany in July 2008.
The 24 revised complete papers and 26 revised brief papers awarded including abstracts of three keynotes, four demo papers, and eleven doctoral consortium posters have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 185 papers submitted. The papers specialise in pioneering theories, concepts, and cutting edge applied sciences to supply dynamic personalization, edition, and contextualization of hypermedia assets and services.
Read Online or Download Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based Systems: 5th International Conference, AH 2008, Hannover, Germany, July 29 - August 1, 2008. Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifth overseas convention on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based platforms, AH 2008, held in Hannover, Germany in July 2008. The 24 revised complete papers and 26 revised brief papers provided including abstracts of three keynotes, four demo papers, and eleven doctoral consortium posters have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 185 papers submitted.
In 1971, the overdue Dr. J. Kolek of the Institute of Botany, Bratislava, geared up the 1st foreign Symposium dedicated solely to plant roots. at the moment, probably just a couple of of the contributors, collected jointly in Tatranska Lomnica, sensed new period of root conferences was once starting. however, it truly is now transparent that Dr.
This e-book constitutes the lawsuits of the thirteenth overseas convention on Quantitative assessment structures, QEST 2016, held in Quebec urban, Canada, in August 2016. The 21 complete papers and three device demonstration papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty six submissions. they're equipped in topical sections entitled: Markov strategies; instruments; sampling, inference, and optimization tools; Markov choice approaches and Markovian research; networks.
- Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications: Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop, CIMA 2014, Limassol, Cyprus, November 2014 (at ... (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Ten Years of Translation: Proceedings of the Fourth Congress of the International Federation of Translators (FIT), Dubrovnik, 1963, Held in Celebration of the Tenth Anniversary of the Federation
- Combinatorial Algorithms: 27th International Workshop, IWOCA 2016, Helsinki, Finland, August 17-19, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Fundamentals of Computation Theory: 20th International Symposium, FCT 2015, Gdańsk, Poland, August 17-19, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Combinatorial Optimization and Applications: 7th International Conference, COCOA 2013, Chengdu, China, December 12-14, 2013, Proceedings
Additional resources for Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based Systems: 5th International Conference, AH 2008, Hannover, Germany, July 29 - August 1, 2008. Proceedings
In user-to-user similarity the ratings assigned by two users to a set of items are pairwise compared and averaged (correlation). , we dynamically change the computation depending on the proﬁles of the compared users and the target item whose rating prediction is sought. We propose to base the similarity between two users only on the subset of co-rated items which best describes the taste of the users with respect to the target item. These are the items which have the highest correlation with the target item.
4. Stages of the matching protocol An interesting observation appears when analyzing the overhearing in LoudVoice channeled multicast communication. Due to the overhearing, the mediating agents can learn the attributes used to describe domain objects. Hence, in addition to the matching capability, the proposed structure facilitates autonomous generation of domain meta-data. This is achieved as follows. The mediating agents receives all the messages sent over the channel. , distribution, values, frequencies and so on) of the attributes.
Edu Abstract. The rapidly growing amount of heterogeneous semi-structured data available on the Web is creating a need for simple and universal access methods. For this purpose, we propose exploiting the notion of UNSpecified Ontology (UNSO), where the data objects are described using a list of attributes and their values. To facilitate efficient management of UNSO data objects, we use LoudVoice, a multi-agent channeled multicast communication platform, where each attribute is assigned a designated communication channel.